I offer the following to every couple:
- I will meet with you as often as you like to familiarize you with the deep richness of Jewish marriage, customs and traditions, and to instill within you confidence as you approach your big day.
- I am also accessible, responding to phone calls and emails within a few hours.
- I offer the opportunity for counseling to discuss personal/psychological issues individually or with your intended. (Please note that I am a licensed social worker in the State of New York.)
- I will lead you in a ceremony that your friends and family will compliment and admire. I speak about the importance of friendship, equality, and establishing a sense of sanctuary not only in your home but in your relationship as well.
- I would be happy to renew wedding vows at momentous occasions.
(I recently renewed the vows of a couple celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary.)
- I conduct beautiful baby naming ceremonies.
My fees are flexible, depending upon the size of the wedding and how far I have to travel, and they include as many meetings as desired.